Friday, November 7, 2008

There really is no excuse for this

I had the absolute strangest dream ever.

My boyfriend and I moved to Minnesota to live in Paula's basement and attend a top secret journalism school.

Paula's basement as also a tropical oasis and had a beautiful waterfall. Let me give you an artist's rendering of how awesome it was.





Yes, there was a plasma television in the waterfall that Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert used to get in touch with us. They both apparently went to this same school, and so wished us luck. Colbert also said, "If at first you don't succeed, your friends will send us videos and we'll make fun of you."

2 comments:

Kelley said...

oh wow I hope I'm invited.

Carol said...

You totally would be, if I was having a lucid dream and was able to control it.