About
Carol
Find more Free Spirited writing at freespiritnetwork.atzend.com
View my complete profile
Followers
The Posts
►
2009
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(27)
▼
December
(10)
So close to the New Year....
Guess what I did today
Rose, Rising presents... presents
Holiday Food
CORRECTION
Promotion!
Tree Time pt 2!
Tree Time
20 in. hole x 30 min. = ?
Saved the paper tingle
►
November
(17)
Blogs I read
Free Spirit Network
One Lost Grizzly Bear
The Straightaway
From The Dorm Room
The World According to Moi...
born to gaze into night skies
She Is Julia, Hear Her Roar
Harmonies, Dance Shoes, and Books
USC TranSCribed
The Aureli Factor - International Edition
CSU Fort Report
Kyle Rogers
Paula's Plethora
Show 5
Show All
Thursday, December 11, 2008
CORRECTION
In my Dec. 7 post entitled Tree Time pt. 2, I incorrectly identified an ornament as the Starship Enterprise. It is in fact the Starship Voyager. I regret the error.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment